Marian Hall houses faculty offices for the Department of Philosophy and the Department of Religious and Theological Studies. Added to Catherine Lorillard Wolfe's sprawling Vinland estate in the early 1900s, the property was acquired by Salve Regina in 1955.
Designed by the famed architectural firm of Peabody & Stearns, this former caretaker's cottage embraces the Colonial Revival style made popular after the 1876 Centennial Exhibition in Philadelphia.
Just the Facts
Building Type: Academic