To earn the double major in French and secondary education, students complete the courses required for a B.A. in French and must also meet the requirements for secondary education.
Majors are encouraged to spend at least one semester studying in France or another French-speaking country. To earn the bachelor’s degree, students take a minimum of 11 courses (33 credits).
- French Conversation
- French Grammar and Composition
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Advanced French Conversation
- Advanced French Grammar and Composition
- French Culture and Civilization
- Survey of French Literature I and II
- Phonetics and Pronunciation
- Teaching a Modern Foreign Language
- One upper-level French elective