Because of the linkages between historic preservation and so many other fields of study, the minor in cultural and historic preservation allows students focusing in disparate areas of study to enrich their major. To complete the minor, students take a minimum of six courses (18 credits).
- CHP170: Principles of Historic Preservation
- CHP262: Historic Site Management
- CHP301: American Architecture Survey
- CHP302: Researching Historic Properties
- Two additional electives in cultural and historic preservation