The minor in global business and economics is open to students from all disciplines and provides the foundation for a career in today's increasingly global business environment. Students completing the minor are required to have an approved study abroad experience, take an additional course in the same language above the two-course University requirement or take MGT491: Professional Internship in Business. To complete the minor in global business and economics, students take a minimum of eight courses (24 credits).
- ECN101: Introductory Macroeconomics
- ECN102: Introductory Microeconomics
- ECN263: Global Economics
- ECN314: Comparative Economic and Political Systems
- ECN392: China's Evolving Economy
- MGT120: Management and Organizational Behavior
- MGT280: Principles of Marketing