Minor in Global Business and Economics
The minor in global business and economics is designed for students who wish to build on the opportunities provided by their study of foreign languages or study abroad experiences at international universities. Students completing the major are required to study abroad or take an additional course in modern languages.
To complete the minor in global business and economics, students take a minimum of eight courses (24 credits).
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Comparative Economic and Political Systems
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing
- Study abroad experience or one additional course in the same language as the two-course requirement
- Two of the following: China and the Pacific Rim, Japan and the Pacific Rim, Contemporary Latin America, Contemporary Middle East, Contemporary Africa, Contemporary Asia or Cross Cultural Psychology