To complete the minor in business administration, students take a minimum of seven courses (22-23 credits).
- Financial Accounting
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Business Communication or Writing for Professionals
- Ethics for Business
- Microsoft Office Certification or three one-credit courses in applied technology
- One of the following: Managerial Accounting, Principles of Marketing, Management of Human Resources, Personal Financial Planning or Introductory Microeconomics