To complete the minor in business administration, students take a minimum of six courses (19-20 credits).
- ACC101: Financial Accounting
- APT304: Microsoft Certified Application Specialist or three one-credit courses in applied technology
- ECN101: Introductory Macroeconomics
- MGT120: Management and Organizational Behavior
- MGT212: Business Communication or ENG254: Writing for Professionals
- One of the following: ACC104: Managerial Accounting, ECN102: Introductory Microeconomics, MGT280: Principles of Marketing, MGT290: Management of Human Resources, MGT310: Personal Financial Planning