Family members are welcome to attend Orientation. Your schedule includes sessions with your son or daughter, as well as workshops designed especially for you.
- Check-in at Rodgers Recreation Center and lunch with Orientation Leaders at 11 a.m.
- Welcome and University mission
- Getting to know the parent Orientation leaders
- Keynote presentation
- Breakout sessions: Student affairs, student academic services, student support services
- President’s reception
- Academic information session
- Closing ceremony
- Lunch and check-out at noon