Our Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) programs provide students with opportunities for professional development without the formal pursuit of a graduate degree.
The CGS in international relations is designed for individuals who wish to pursue advanced study in the field of foreign affairs. To earn this certificate, students complete four courses (12 credits).
Students select two of the following:
- INR511: Philosophical Foundations of Politics
- INR512: Justice and Order in International Relations
- INR513: Comparative Political Development
- INR516: Identity, Harmony and Conflict
- INR531: Just and Unjust Wars
- INR533: International Political Economy
Students choose two additional electives in consultation with the program director.