How to Apply
Students may apply at any time throughout the year, as admission operates on a rolling basis. Applicants must have completed a level of education equivalent to a high school diploma.
Salve Regina evaluates the total application package. All applicants must submit:
- Completed online application.
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions.
- Personal statement discussing why now is the right time to pursue your education. Applicants are encouraged to discuss their background, accomplishments/challenges and professional goals, both short- and long-term.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are positioned to evaluate your academic ability and commitment to program requirements. One should be from an immediate supervisor or nurse educator.
- Verification of your RN license.
- Applicants must have a 2.7 GPA or higher to be eligible for admission.