Our Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) programs provide students with opportunities for professional development without the formal pursuit of a graduate degree.
The CGS in leadership in justice focuses on strategic management in a multicultural, technological and collaborative environment. To earn this certificate, students complete four courses (12 credits).
- ADJ535: Budget Realities and Grant Opportunities
- ADJ536: Cultural Competency
Students also choose two of the following:
- ADJ580: Emerging Global and Social Issues in Justice
- ADJ581: Special Topics
- HLL519: Introduction to Holistic Leadership Perspectives
- HLL520: Leading Holistically
- MGT502: Managing in a Global Economy
- MGT509: Human Resources Management
- MGT554: Business Foresight and Futuring