CGS in Cybersecurity and Intelligence
Our Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) programs provide students with opportunities for professional development without the formal pursuit of a graduate degree.
The CGS in cybersecurity and intelligence highlights theory, policy and problems in this emerging field. This is not a technical curriculum and differs from computer science. To earn this certificate, students complete four courses (12 credits).
- ADJ519: U.S. Intelligence or Cyber Intelligence
- ADJ576: High Technology Crimes
Students also choose two of the following:
- ADJ530: Cyber Threat Analysis
- ADJ531: Cyber Threat Management
- ADJ532: Cyber Terrorism
- ADJ555: Challenges to Counterterrorism
- ADJ565: Analytics Methodologies
- ADJ581: Special Topics
- Introduction to Advanced Persistent Threat