All current students and alumni must request official transcripts online through Parchment.
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Salve Regina issues official transcripts only with authorization from the student.
Services and costs: The cost for an official transcript is $10 per copy.
First-class mail: Official transcripts are processed within three business days and are sent from the Office of the Registrar via first-class U.S. mail.
Same-day pickup: Official transcripts may be requested through Parchment and picked up with a photo ID in the Office of the Registrar between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Electronic transcript: Secure electronic official transcripts are available for same-day processing for students who attended after 2009. All other electronic official transcripts are available within three business days.
Express domestic shipping: Official transcript orders are processed within three business days and are sent from the Office of the Registrar via FedEx for an additional $30.
Express international shipping: Official transcript orders are processed within three business days and are sent from the Office of the Registrar via FedEx for an additional $40.
Financial holds: The Office of the Registrar does not issue official transcripts to students with outstanding financial obligations to the University. For questions regarding financial holds, please contact the Business Office at (401) 341-2900 or email@example.com.
- Current students may get unofficial transcripts through the Campus portal in My Salve (Self Service).
- Former students and alumni must complete an unofficial transcript request form.
- Requests may be faxed to (401) 341-2996 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unofficial transcripts are not released if the student has a financial hold.
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at (401) 341-2943 with questions.
Staff and Contact
Ochre Court, Room 203
(401) 341-2943 (Phone)
(401) 341-2996 (Fax)