Salve Regina offers bachelor's degree and certificate programs that meet the needs of the adult learner. Programs are available in a variety of formats, including classroom-based semester-long courses, compressed seven-week courses and hybrid courses that combine online learning with the classroom experience.
Courses are offered at the Center for Adult Education in Warwick, R.I., which is centrally located and provides easy access from I-95, I-295 and Route 4. At only $870 for a three-credit course (plus registration fees), tuition is affordable, and financial aid and flexible payment options are available.
Spring Open Houses
Interested in our continuing education programs? Attend one of our open houses to learn more. Open houses will be held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 8 and Wednesday, April 15 at the Center for Adult Education, located at 144 Metro Center Blvd. in Warwick. To RSVP, call (401) 341-2150 or email email@example.com.
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Administration of Justice (B.A.)
- Assistant Applied Behavior Analysis (Post-Baccalaureate Certificate)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Business and Management Technology (Undergraduate Certificate)
- Health Care Administration and Management (B.S.)
- Leadership Studies (B.A.)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)