Carnlough Cottage, a ranch house built in 1953, was acquired by Salve Regina in 1983 and is located on Shepard Avenue. For the 2014-15 academic year this building will be a living learning community building.
Just the Facts
- Historic home/carriage house
- Housing capacity: 10
- Room options: One single, three doubles and one triple
- Amenities: Living room and kitchen
- Room and board
Building Type: Upperclassmen Housing