Our Spanish curriculum allows students to develop their linguistic skills while gaining an appreciation for the cultures, civilizations, heritage and literature of the Spanish-speaking world.
Majors are encouraged to spend at least one semester studying in a Spanish-speaking country. To earn the bachelor’s degree, students take a minimum of 10 courses (30 credits).
- Intermediate Spanish I and II or Advanced Spanish Grammar
- Conversation, Composition and Reading I and II
- Spanish American Culture and Civilization
- Spanish Culture and Civilization
- Masterpieces of Spanish Literature
- Masterpieces of Spanish American Literature
- Additional upper-level Spanish electives as needed to reach the 10-course requirement