To earn the associate degree in administration of justice, students take a minimum of eight courses (24 credits) and complete specific Core Curriculum courses.
- ADJ100: Introduction to the Justice Process
- ADJ110: American Judicial System
- ADJ210: Principles of Correctional Operations
- ADJ222: American Legal History
- ADJ230: Juvenile Justice
- ADJ303: Criminal Law
- Two administration of justice electives
Note: The minimum requirement for an associate degree is 60 credits. A minimum of 36 credits, exclusive of credit by examination options, must be taken at Salve Regina as the residency requirement.