Please note: Salve Regina does not endorse a specific scholarship database, program or fundraising website and encourages each student to select the resource that best serves his/her financial needs.
Salve Regina Scholarships
- Freeman Awards for Study in Asia (Asia)
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program (China)
- New England-China Scholarship Program (China)
- DAAD Scholarship (Germany)
- Luneburg Work-Study Grant (Germany)
- Hellenic-American Scholarship (Greece)
- National Italian American Foundation Scholarship Program (Italy)
- Bridging Scholarships (Japan)
- Donaldson Trust Scholarship (Latin America and Spain)
- LIVFund Scholarship (Latin America)
- Massey University Scholarship (New Zealand)
- University of Oslo Scholarship (Norway)
- Malmberg Scholarship for Study in Sweden (Sweden)
- Turkish Coalition of America (Turkey)
- The BUTEX Scholarship (United Kingdom)
- Elisha Mowry-Bridgham Award
General Study Abroad Scholarship Programs
- Ashley Foundation Scholarship - Provides qualified students scholarships of $500 to $1,500 for travel and study abroad, based on merit, personal qualities and/or financial needs.
- Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship Program - Provides awards for undergraduate students receiving federal Pell Grant funding to participate in study abroad programs worldwide. Scholarships also available for short-term program participants.
- Boren Awards for International Study - Provides undergraduate students with the resources and encouragement they need to acquire skills and experiences in areas of the world critical to the future security of our nation, in exchange for their commitment to seek work in the federal government.
- Diversity Abroad - Partners with international exchange organizations to provide scholarships for students who are underrepresented in study abroad, including people with disabilities.
- Foundation for Global Scholars - Serves undergraduate and graduate students pursuing academic and internship programs abroad.
- Fulbright Scholarships - A year abroad engaged in study/research or teaching English.
- Fund for Education Abroad - Provides scholarship opportunities for U.S. citizens or permanent residents studying abroad for at least four weeks in a high-quality, rigorous program.
- Global Studies Foundation Grant - Supports foreign language training and other academic studies abroad by providing supplemental funds for students already studying abroad under the auspices of an official study abroad program conducted by an accredited academic institution
- Rotary International - Sponsors several types of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students as well as for qualified professionals pursuing vocational studies.
- Sally Whitcher Award - Supports responsible and meaningful travel through two $500 travel grants, awarded each semester to college students within our region who best demonstrate a commitment to educational and intercultural experiences in their travel plans.