Both days are mandatory, so please make arrangements to fully attend all sessions. Students who leave the program early will not be able to obtain IDs or schedules due to time restraints.
The following schedule is subject to change. Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. at Rodgers Recreation Center.
- Check-in and lunch with Orientation Leaders
- Welcome and University mission
- Student services
- Information technology
- Student affairs
- Major meet and greet sessions with faculty
- Residential life/safety and security
- Harbor cruise
- Teambuilding and activities
- Academic information session
- Rotating workshops and registration
- Closing ceremony
- Lunch and check-out at noon