Salve Regina is now authorized in the state of Maryland, which is an ongoing process evaluated on a yearly basis. In addition to the academic grievance procedures posted in the Graduate Catalog, the institution is subject to investigation of complaints by the Office of the Attorney General or the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
Complaints should be directed to:
Maryland Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
200 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
(888) 743-0823 (toll-free)
The minimum refund that Salve Regina shall pay to a Maryland student who withdraws or is terminated after completing only a portion of a course, program or term within the applicable billing is as follows:
- Less than 10 percent completed: 90 percent refund
- 10 percent up to but not including 20 percent completed: 80 percent refund
- 20 percent up to but not including 30 percent completed: 60 percent refund
- 30 percent up to but not including 40 percent completed: 40 percent refund
- 40 percent up to but not including 60 percent completed: 20 percent refund
- More than 60 percent completed: No refund