Our business administration program includes a broad range of accounting, finance, applied technology and management courses that prepare students for a variety of opportunities in business. In addition, our joint bachelor's/master's program leading to a master's degree in business administration or management provides a viable option for students wishing to further their study.
Have a quick question about our program? Contact our enrollment counselor, Claudia Cordon.
In addition to completing the requirements of our Core Curriculum, students majoring in business administration take a minimum of 18 courses (57 credits).
Business core requirements:
- ACC101: Financial Accounting
- ACC104: Managerial Accounting
- APT103: Internet and Computing Core Certification or APT304: Microsoft Office Certification
- ECN101: Introductory Macroeconomics
- MGT120: Management and Organizational Behavior
- MGT212: Business Communication
- MGT270: Financial Management
- MGT280: Principles of Marketing
- MGT300: Ethics for Business
- MGT403: Business Law
- MGT490: Strategic Business Planning
- MTH172: Quantitative Methods for Business or MTH191: Applied Calculus
- STA201: Statistical Methods
Other required courses:
- ECN102: Introductory Microeconomics
- MGT214: Project Management
- MGT290: Management of Human Resources
- MGT320: Investment Planning
- MGT350: Business Research Methods
- MGT491: Professional Internship in Business