International students will need to plan for direct expenses billed by the University, as well as indirect educational expenses such as personal expenses and travel. Newly accepted international students who require the F-1 student visa must provide financial verification that they have the ability to support themselves during their stay in the U.S. before an I-20 can be issued for the purpose of acquiring an F-1 student visa.
The University and the Board of Trustees reserve the right to revise general or specific fees to reflect economic conditions. The costs below are for undergraduate study for the 2012-2013 academic year:
- Undergraduate tuition: $33,450
- Fees: $500
- On-campus room and meal plan: $11,900
- Mandatory health insurance: $1,140
- Personal expenses/books: $2,700
- Total cost of attendance: $49,690