International students are welcome to study at Salve Regina for a semester or a full year. Semester sessions are offered August to December or January to May.
Exchange students: Students who come to us from our exchange partners abroad:
- France: Universite Catholique de Lyon
- Ireland: University College Cork
- Spain: Universidad de Alicante in Spain
Sponsored students: Students who receive educational funding through a third-party source such as a government (U.S. or foreign), foundation, nonprofit organization, employer, university or business. Questions about the sponsored student program should be directed to Aida Neary, international student advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-degree students enjoy the same status on campus as degree students
- Programs last one semester or one year
- University credit is offered for all courses
- Students in short-term exchange programs register for 12-16 credits each semester (typically three or four courses)
You must provide the following:
For more information, consult the exchange student fact sheet. For updated costs and scheduled, email email@example.com.