Salve Regina’s Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) programs provide students with opportunities for professional development without the formal pursuit of a graduate degree.
CGS in International Relations
The CGS in international relations is designed for individuals who wish to pursue advanced study in the field of foreign affairs. To earn this certificate, students must successfully complete four courses (12 credits) on topics in international relations.
Two of the four courses required to earn the CGS are chosen from the following list:
- Philosophical Foundations of Politics
- Justice and Order in International Relations
- Comparative Political Development
- Identity, Harmony and Conflict
- Just and Unjust Wars
- International Political Economy
Students choose two additional electives in consultation with the program director.